The latest issue of Linguistica Antverpiensia: New Series – Themes in Translation Studies, on Media Accessibility Training is out. It includes some exciting papers from the members of the ILSA project. Read on!
- “Training in Accessible Filmmaking“, by Pablo Romero-Fresco
- “Live subtitlers: Who are they? A survey study“, by Isabelle Robert, Iris Schrijver & Ella Diels
- “New efforts? A competence-oriented task analysis of interlingual live subtitling“, by Franz Pöchhacker & Aline Remael
- “A project-based approach to subtitler training“, by Agnieszka Szarkowska
- “Respeaking certification: Bringing together training, research and practice“, by Pablo Romero-Fresco, Sabela Melchor-Couto, Hayley Dawson, Zoe Moores & Inma Pedregosa